Sunday, March 15, 2009

(in preparation for my first mailing of papers for school- I find Luce Irigaray a beautiful poet.)

Introducing: Love Between Us

Human Nature is Two

Sexual Difference as Universal

Donning a Civil Identity

The Other: Woman

She Forgotten Between Use and Exchange

Two of us, Outside, Tomorrow?

He I Sought But Did Not Find

You Who Will Never Be Mine

I Love To You

In Almost Absolute Silence

A Breath that Touches in Words

Practical Teachings: Love — Between Passion and Civility


To you: spacing in order to pass from affectivity to the spiritual, from interiority to exteriority. I see you, I hear you, I perceive you, I listen to you, I watch you, I am moved by you, astonished by you, I leave to breathe outside, I reflect with earth, water stars, I think of you, I think you, I think of us: of two, of all men, all women, I begin to love, love to you, I return towards you, I try to speak, to tell to you: a feeling, a will, an intention, for now, for tomorrow, for a long time. I ask of you a place and tome for today, for soon, for life, mine, yours, for the life of many.

No comments: