Monday, February 11, 2008

Four Panic Attacks, Sleeping 5 hour or less and Terrified of Dying

I'm having a very hard time- too...

Realizing I am incredibly Attached to my daughter, of course that is how I initially wanted to parent, now things are changing and I am lagging desperately behind...

I am terrified of having to leave her- (or her leaving me)

Angela- you know what you want, go and do it- once you get there there is no there however. I am afraid (but I don't want to live in this fear- seeing a therapist this week on the subject.)

I have "finished" my current work- will post images soon. Angela, please send me your address- I have a couple of books for you.

I am processing everyday just like you- haging on to every moment, afraid of it all slipping away- (funny, I have erased myself from a painting the other day)

My love to you, hang in there- I will too

No comments: