Thursday, March 20, 2008

lemons into lemonade

Finishing my piece to send to the Mapping Reason show.
The winds of change are literally around us here in New York.
Hearing mixed reviews about the Whitney Biennale; will have to go myself tomorrow to see what the buzz is about.
Background is becoming foreground; boundaries are disappearing.
Heart rate is lower; I can't hear that much gossip anymore.
I need to work more, talk about it less.
Simple solutions.
Finding vocabulary.
Getting EU passport.
Thinking about grants, residencies, unlimited amounts of money and time.
4 week deadline for construction completion.
Pushing the mountain.
Documenting work.
Manicure/pedicure
MotoGP racing.
I don't want to come back from Italy this autumn.
Family.
Seclusion/inclusion/exclusion.
Plumbing fixtures.
Geography.
Writing it down to make it real.
Zen dinner.

No comments: