Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Letter to M

Hi M!
I hope you are having a wonderful day. I wanted to let you know I made a tentative play date with Ivy and Ursula for this Saturday, and that I am finally doing all the artistic things on my list of things yet to do.

I miss you and love being in your studio. NYC sure feels empty without you, J, and J around.

I am trying my best to be as productive as possible...I feel so much better when I listen to the creative sides of myself and get into studio more often than not.

Getting used to being an artist again full time takes a little getting used to after convincing myself for so long that I couldn't do it.

The building is coming along nicely, and I can safely say I can breathe a little easier knowing it's getting taken care of by people I finally trust. Working with Turu is still super great, but I have to say I'm really looking forward to being around all that art in Venice, Kassel, and Germany (and to be around all the girls too; too many boys on construction sites!)

Anyway, I hope you have a happy birthday too and I'll see you soon. I think your birthday was yesterday. OK bye! Have a great time teaching. Can't wait to see everyone,
Angela

No comments: