Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New (s) Paper

I was inspired this weekend by the women around me. I spent the morning at a Korean Spa- a bath house. Fifty stunning nudes around me- stunning is not the word, beautiful- that's it.

There was no sexual tone- although over here in the western world the two have been so intertwined.

It was such a pleasure- people being free with themselves and others. Another stunning fact was to see the variety in bodies. The diversity.

It really spun my mind to the reality that is and the reality that is- a twisted idea(l).
The experience was very refreshing.

I am reading The Feminine Mystique- thinking of my reality being a "stay-at-home-mom" - thinking of labels- how unhealthy they become when we fix them to something/one. A friend of mine and I went out with our daughters. After being seated next to us, a woman asked to be reseated. Did we do to affend by just being? I often feel like a second-third class citizen- where is my overtime- where is my minimum wage?

No, I want a world without wage- without an outside source telling me what I am worth- for everyone.
I want a reality that vulues each other for their differences. I want a new paper, daily.

No comments: