Wednesday, February 21, 2007

backward shirts

an hour.. how many minutes/time do I have before the sleepy cry of a little one becons the breast?

this time is for me- my meditation- reading-reflecting-responding. I dive into your words. There is an uneasyness - I fly through the day siometimes seemingly in chaos- wantintg to force a routine knowing she does not work this way and frankly neither do I.

Grounding in breath is to me the way as is the grounding in your bones, I think. The breath carries me through the roughness- I often have to find it- it works like magic with the exhale..

tha painting images- over and over again makes me link up our lives - at the moment I am not painting much - my painting, art is my daughter- with her I see connections- my flaws, the stains, the history, the beauty, the mess!

There is so much to work on all the time... How do I keep connected to my heart? in the moment- one moment feeds the next - how much does all of history-mine, her, mankinds way upon our shoulders? Can it instead uplift us? Can it all be beautiful?

a psychological mark- any pure movement or stillness of one- if that connection always there at the end of a brush- that I am not sure. a loaded question...

No comments: