Sunday, November 23, 2008

How do I get this out there?

Dear folks,

Hope this note finds you well.

I am starting a series of exchanges through postcards- I would like to continue a conversation that Mary Kelly and Griselda Pollock began in Vancouver as part of the WACK! Exhibition, pondering what are our demands? (The implication being that if we see these clearly we can take proper action.)

If you would like to participate please send me a postcard from your home town, answering;
what are your wants?

I will be copying your penmanship (my meditation; a way of sitting with your hand) and sanding off the specific places. You will be able to see the results on
http://voulgarelis.blogspot.com/.

If there is a way I can help you realize your wants, I will do my best to do so. If you would like a postcard back please include an email.

Thanks, looking forward to your responses.

mail to:
Tereza
PO Box 8210
Kirkland, WA 98034

No comments: