Wednesday, June 4, 2008

writing

What I love about our writings is that I get the sense they are written with care.
Other blogs that are written as though the author is speaking to the viewer seem careless to me and not well thought out.

I visited the Whitney for the last day of the Biennale, and it was interesting how un-captivated I felt to stand in front of, question, or marvel at any of the pieces in the show.

Similarly, many blogs I visit online repel me in a way that is hard to explain, either with content that I find uninteresting, inappropriate use of grammar and bad spelling, or visual choices in postings that are obvious and jarring. However, many others I visit I find extremely interesting and very helpful (I know there are many on both ends of this spectrum..)

Thank you for sharing the tones of the other blog..I want to re-look at the work you posted and ask questions about it shortly.
A

No comments: