Thursday, April 26, 2012

NYFA MARK program this weekend

Tereza,
As I posted last week, I've been accepted to the NYFA MARK program, which is this weekend.

As I understand, it's designed to help artists with other aspects of their practice - things outside the studio...I'll keep you posted.

I'm interested and curious to meet other artists from the area, and hopefully get practical advice from a different pool of non-workshoppers. It will be a first for me, and I'm open. Perhaps something magical will happen, perhaps nothing will happen. I will let you know.

Please post pictures of your paintings - I will do the same. My exhibition just ended, and I'm going now to pick up the paintings. One is going to be lent on consignment to a friend; the other two will return to my studio.

I miss you!

No comments: