Monday, November 7, 2011

Dearest Tereza

My dear Tereza,
I am just getting your post now.
I miss you, and will miss your voice in our discussions here.
I am so indebted to you for this experience.
It began with a conversation over the phone, and a desire to make public what we had both been keeping private. Artistically, personally, and otherwise.
It was a big step for me to have something so personal suddenly be available to everyone via the internet...that is to say, if anyone ever knew where to look for the information.
That idea of posting online, while still in the privacy of my own studio, started something that still carries momentum - in work and in life (thus the banner title of this blog).

And look what has become of it, of us!

I completely understand your need to begin in another way.
Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Always,
Angela

No comments: