Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009
I found the location: 24th street between 7th and 8th avenues, New York City, NY 10011.
It is the back entrance to the YMCA, which is now David Barton Gym, and private condominium residences.
There is a planter where a person used to be able to stand.
It is painted black, and has a small plant growing out of it.
There are still pock marks on the walls behind the planter, but they blend in with the wall.
There is an extra vent close to the building.
I am 34 years old.
I am wearing a purple turtleneck and dark jeans.
My hair is past my shoulders.
I am standing with my arms behind my back.
My shoes are brown.
The walls of the building are very clean
The door is seemingly new.
There are no scuff marks on the walls
There is no grafitti
The reflection in the door is of a traffic sign; the color almost matches that of my shirt.
No one's else is in the photograph
Whole Foods is across the street, can be seen in the reflection.

No comments: