Sunday, July 27, 2008

Settling in...unsettling

I'm trying to ground myself in the experience.

There are other things pulling me in various directions, --There is some work up now from all students (in various years in the program.) In itself the theory behind the graduate program has less of an institutionalized mentality although the feel, space and architecture all speaks of colonial america, but the stress is on practice and process. What is missing for me is a quality to that process and the practice of that.

Makes me want to research quality- roots. Also what it means- is it a expression of a higher consciousness? is it an concept originated from the mind of a 'master' and the connotations to that?

Seeing lots of slides- not many that i am excited by- hoping the faculty lectures will generate more. My camera is in disarray and unfortunately I am not able to document for now. I will have some audio! We'll see what comes.

No comments: