Monday, July 21, 2008

Reject/accept

I reject the notion of my last post "angry for no reason".
I know what the source of my anger is, and have decided to move it on, to transform it.

I didn't study all these years to give up on emotional outbursts now.
I didn't go to Cape Town and have major breakthroughs to not communicate clearly and responsibly now.

I received a follow up call for our Meaning Cleaning proposal from the curator at AIOP, who recommended "thinking BIG" for our performances in October.

I finally called my collab partner back and took things one step further.
I spoke about participation and putting one's energy into one's work, and bringing magic back into my life (in a real way).

I feel like I'm back.
I'm not "angry for no reason"...and I'm choosing to move that energy forward and transform it into something positive and meaningful.

No comments: