Tuesday, July 8, 2008

another path



It's been calming to be in the countryside these last two weeks.
I feel like myself again, but in a new way; the spiral has come around, but now I'm above the last point relating to it from a new perspective.



I am in a place to really think about the next few years of my life, and thankfully am in a position to choose where I want to live...and more importantly how I want to live.



I feel as connected to a coastal town with 99 families as I do to a major metropolis with 8 million families. I guess I always did.

I also know it's easy to fall in love with a location that is the complete opposite of one's chosen locale, especially when work, paying bills, and the multiple tasks of life aren't in the picture.

But why couldn't this be a new picture?
Why couldn't I make my art and life here?
Why should any separation continue?
Why is there any separation at all?
It's beginning to rapidly dissolve...

No comments: