Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am here.
I am here.

I am interested in the direction the work you are posting is going...the idea (at least how it seems to me) about the fragility of the body, its boundary evolving and flowing outward, motherhood, and internal interests literally being able to been seen transparent. Keep on working...a lot! I think you're on to something. Keep on working.

I continue to work on the house project.
Without getting too much into it, we have hit some major delays.
Breakdown in communication has led to us still being homeless, without a move-in date in site.
I've worked on this project for the last three years, and now it's coming down to this moment.
I feel we are still sinking, but remain hopeful and confident about the outcome

I am responsible for much more than I thought I'd ever be responsible for, and am deciding things today that will directly affect my foresee-able future.

We are so close.
But the resolve to complete the job is met with equal resistance and force from the outside.
But is there really an "outside"? I learned in Cape Town that inside = outside.
There is no other.
I also think about the power of thought forms, and question my own...I created this reality and take responsibility for it.
What could I have done differently to prevent our current situation?

I am so happy to see your postings online; I'm painting when I can, and will post the progress shots shortly.
I am here.
I am here.

No comments: