Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Openings, Closings within myself

Congratulations!

What an amazing process owning- constructing a building!

In working with others- I feel myself opening and closing- my sister's family is here staying with us. In theory I very much like the idea that a village raises a child. It makes sense for the job is too large for just one.

At the same time being in my family 'village' is really hard for me. I get so frustrated by the end of the day! The silly thing is that I thought that I was done with this kind of struggle- that I could function well after workshops, meditation, therapy. It seems that I land myself right back in my own frustration- why?? Why is the thought pattern still the same?

It seems with others- besides family members, I have changed. I can process frustration differently. How do I brake the repetitive cycles in myself with family members.

On an art note- started watching art:21. It's wonderful seeing people work for something other- a yearning within themselves. Not needing to explain it- enjoying, living the process and seeing them succeed in it! very inspiring!

No comments: