The day started poorly, with little sleep (some insomnia throughout the night). When the tears came I was in the middle of registration. Fortunately there were many shoulders offered.
The day progressed and my mood moved. I have to remember that that is it's natural flow. The imprints from yesterday:
- daughter's solo of happy birthday (will ring in my ears forever in her high pitched tone)
- the raspberry chocolate tort with the number 30 on it (my love forgot I grew one year older)
- a critique with Faith (a very natural discussion of the evolving scape)
- a personal connection with the work of Sowon Kwon
- walk to dinner (Thai food) through the winter wonderland albeit a freezing one that is Montpelier