Saturday, June 13, 2015

with you not here

With you not here, but understanding that distance does not have to stop dialogue,

I find myself asking again- what it is that I truly want?

I need to go now into the practice, deeper.

Understand the reading's implications
as possible alternative structure (like Krishnamurti's On Nature.)

I need to understand I can have roots now and anywhere, even in our nomadic life.

I need to now present what I believe,
live what I know (the strong belief in the unknown.)

I want my kids to flourish,
not in just health and well-being, although that needs to be considered in investing time into the garden, the environment and the food we consume.

But I want to spark their interest and curiosity for nature (not necessarily the thing we call 'nature' somewhere in the woods.)

I want them to be interested in their learning and unlearning.

I want to organize a different way of life, renewable energy, sustainable practice. Looking at the house now; make a clothesline, investigate raising poultry.

Be grateful for what is here.
Be willing to change what is here.

Rereading bell hooks








1 comment:

Emilylee Emilylee said...

It's just I think Cheap Archeage Gold I really know the position you're in because I have lived it at length. You cannot change her, you must change yourself so you can just deal with her. When you do that, you might find that's Archeage Gold she's not so bad and you can be friends. I'm like pollyanna though, I just think that people should find the good in Buy RS Gold others and shrug off the bad, if you love someone that Buy Archeage Gold is the greatest thing.