Monday, February 22, 2010

new space

A new day a new space to live in.
This week.
I am anxious; there is a knot in my stomach, and am feeling very desperate - like time is fleeting
and I'm not

getting

anything

done.

I'm broke
and have nooo direction anymore.
It has been like this since August, and yet somehow just now
is when I am feeling my most insecure.
Is this when something magical is supposed to happen?

Not sure what my artwork is about
Not sure what I represent

The sun is still shining
and with everything I have in my life
I still feel alone.
It is very quiet out and I am alone.

I'm not thinking ahead
I am not thinking behind
I am observing the fading daylight in the East Bay
and looking at the Camilia tree.

2 comments:

Wolynski said...

Everyone is alone and undervalued, except for Paris Hilton. Best not to even think about it.

Tereza said...

Angela, look at the amount of work from just the day before! Sometimes even when we think we are doing nothing, we are doing everything. Reading the two posts one after the other makes me chuckle- you are clearly working and moving and not stuck. Just breathe, you are already part of the process. I'm so sorry for being abscent, but will post shortly.