Saturday, August 30, 2008

New studio

I should note the new studio is in my new home.
It's been a while since I've had the discipline and state of mind to work at home but after the completion of the building project I feel I'm ready to begin again.
It's hard to sort out the millions of self effacing thoughts while beginning my studio practice again.
Just to begin is the point.

Today I think I'll embroider and/or cast some more Scarlet Letter pages in resin and salt.
It's Labor Day weekend and I'm supposed to be upstate, but illness and general body tiredness has kept me in the city.
Sigh, one more weekend playing house.

I just called the Compleat Sculptor to inquire about mold making classes in September - would like to bring another stunted idea into 3-dimensions at some point soon.
Have to call the glass blower as well...

No comments: