Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mean Clean

looked up mean in Thesaurus- love all its implications:

denote (v.) denote, signify, indicate, stand for, represent, connote, imply, suggest, insinuate
nasty (adj.) nasty, unkind, shameful, unpleasant
intend (v.) intend, propose, aim, want, wish, have in mind, be thinking about

I want to Mean Clean with you and connect remotely to your process with Hayley. As I was cleaning the house today, as I do every week, I noticed my joy in this process. It is not my initial gut response but it does full fill a great need as I am doing it.

Not yet sure how to make this public- as I am alone here and not many get to enjoy it before and after- so I am asking for input as to how you think I could take this to the public. I'm thinking of sound- although I am not sure if this would be too subtle.

In any case let me know if you would like to set up time where we both clean our spaces together privately and then perhaps discuss it here publicly.

No comments: